DEN Marketing Systems
With an integrated approach to new development planning, design, marketing and sales, DEN Marketing Systems enables developers to deliver a highly desirable product to a discerning market. From concept to closing and occupancy, DEN provides its developer clients with innovative strategies, market data, local strategic partners and pragmatic advice. Our goal is to work with the developer client to position each property to capture maximum value. As a result, DEN has a comprehensive knowledge of the existing market and outstanding relationships with Austin’s development community.
Proven Success. DEN Marketing Systems is a division of DEN Property Group which leverages its Partners experience and resources to plan, execute and market premier residential properties. The Partner team has individually marketed and sold residences from each and every residential building that exists in Austin’s urban core, and have played key roles in many of Austin’s most successful projects.
Services. DEN Marketing Systems serves as an extension of a property owner's development team. Services include:
- Pre-development Planning and Strategy
- Architectural Review and Unit Mix Analysis
- Market Analysis and Project Positioning
- Public Relations Strategy
- Advertising Development for Online and Print Media
- On-site Sales Center Design and Marketing Programs
DEN Marketing Systems Strategic Team:
- Bryan Cady, Co-Founder, Broker
- Will Steakley, Co-Founder
- Ian Stonington, Partner
- Bailey Tipps, Partner
- Gary Krieg, Partner
- Teala Hurley, Senior Associate
- Kelly Porter, Marketing Coordinator
For more information, call (512) 222 3364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The new ZACH THEATRE scheduled to come alive, September 27th for a black tie grand opening gala and September 29th for a campus wide celebration.