904 West Ave
The first Downtown condominium community that features dedicated solar power system for and 100 percent low-energy LED lighting in each unit. This is green building at it’s finest with the award for Green Building – Residential by the ABJ to Charles Fisk Architecture as well as other awards. This credit for outstanding constructions conveys to the buyers as well with reducing utility costs and one of the lower HOA dues within downtown.
How is it different?
- Design. Dedicated solar panel, 100% LED lighting, tankless water heaters, spray foam insulation, Gerkin window systems, Brazilian tigerwood flooring, glass handrails, Massaranduba exterior finishes all in the name of green design.
- Location. Walkable distance to West 6th Entertainment District and Duncan Park backs up to the property.
- Views. Downtown skyline from the roof deck, Duncan park and pool views.
- Finishes. Beautiful kitchen with Bosch Stainless Steel appliances, glass tile backsplash, granite kitchens.
- Amenities. An in-ground pool and gated covered parking.
What are the basic details?
|Price Range||$191k - $326k|
|Number of Units||30|
|SF range||429 -1,335 sf|
|School District||Austin ISD - Zilker Elementary, O Henry Middle School, Austin High School|
|Private Schools||St. Andrew Episcopal School|
|Parks||Shoal Creek Park, Bailey Park, Seiders Spring Park, Hancock Golf Course|
Some of our personal faves
DEN would like the opportunity to be your real estate concierge. If you have any general Austin lifestyle questions or would like assistance in your home search, please do not hesitate to fill out the form below.
Call anytime at (512) 222-3364 -or- Email to let us know when it is best to contact you.