Will Steakley Co-Founder
7X Austin Business Journal Real Estate Top Producer (2006-2012) and native serial entrepreneur Will Steakley is the co-founder of DEN Property Group. With over $200M in closed transactions, Mr. Steakley consistently ranks one of Austin's top real estate producers. With a strategic focus on downtown and architecturally significant homes, Mr. Steakley is the top grossing agent at DEN.
In addition, Will is the co-founder of Mohawk, Austin Surf Company and GreenLight Energy Services. Will served a 2-year tenure as urban planning chair for the Downtown Austin Neighborhood Association, currently serves on the board of directors for Ballet Austin and plays a strategic role on the advisory board for KLD Energy Technologies and SoZo Global, Inc. Will is also a member of Austin Young Chamber (AYC), Austin Music People (AMP), Texana Lodge 123 of Freemasonry and Dell Children's Trust.
Board of Directors (2011 to present)
Downtown Austin Neighborhood Association
Member and Urban Planning Chair (2006-2011)
Dell Children's Trust
Member (2010 to present)
Austin Young Chamber (AYC)
Member (2010 to present)
- Austin Music People (AMP)
Favorite Local Spots/Areas
Papa Tino's, Red Scoot Inn, Vivo
Surfing on Lake Austin, Maudies
Mohawk, Stubbs BBQ, Lamberts, Jblacks, Star Bar, Lady Bird Lake, La Condesa
Vespaio, Paggi House, Perla's, Uchi, Alamo Drafthouse - South Lamar
Fonda San Miguel, Uchiko
Buyers, Sellers, Investors and Developers
Buyers, Sellers, Tenants and Developers
- Raising Angel and Venture Capital
- Clean and Green Technology Advisor
- Green, Luxury, Waterfront and Architecturally Significant Properties
- Downtown, Old Endfield, Clarksville and Judge's Hill Historic District (78701 and 78703)
- Travis Heights, Bouldin Creek, Barton Hills, Barton Heights, Zilker (78704)
- Pemberton Heights, Westlake, Rob Roy (78746)
- East Austin (78702)
- Lake Austin (78746, 78703, 78731)
I love clean technology, design and travel.
- $200M+ in real estate transactions
- 7X Austin Business Journal (ABJ) Real Estate Top Producer (2006-2012)
- Platinum Top 50 Award (2011)
Education, Certifications, Affiliations, Awards
- Certified Negotiations Expert (CNE) Designation
- Austin Business Journal (ABJ) Real Estate Top Producer
- University of Texas at Austin, 4-year BA Economics & Business
- Additional studies abroad in Spain
“Will is a fantastic professional who guided us through the process of home buying with the expert acumen that only a salty vet could possess. He handled every part of our transaction with genuine concern for our well-being and end of the bargain. You cannot find a more 1st class experience than dealing with Will and Bryan of DEN Property Group -- period.”
May 29, 2011 – Mark Obrecht CEO / Founder Ziften Technologies
DEN would like the opportunity to be your real estate concierge. If you have any general Austin lifestyle questions or would like assistance in your home search, please do not hesitate to fill out the form below.
Call anytime at (512) 222-3364 -or- Email to let us know when it is best to contact you.